Healthy Chili Recipe Chili
Healthy Chili Recipe Chili is a fruit of a plant which gives a spicy or burning flavour, and it contains capsaicin. Chili is widely used for Asian and American recipe; it becomes famous as it can be used to be medicine. Thus, chili is highly beneficial for our healthy, and the benefits are possibly existed in chili recipe. Chili has vitamin A, vitamin C several minelars like potassium, niacin, iron, copper, potassium and riboflavin. There are some recipes which are classified as healthy chili recipes, yet in this article one of the chili recipe which can be said as healthy recipe is best presented by recipe using white chili.
The white chili is comprises of calories, fat, protein, carbohydrate, fiber, cholesterol, iron, sodium and calcium. It is such good news since this healthy chili recipe only contains 198 calories, 4.1 gram fat, 56 mg cholesterol. Moreover, white chili recipe consists of 24.8 gram protein, 14.3 gram carbohydrate, 3 gram fiber, 1.6 mg iron, 465 mg sodium and 63 mg calcium. Here are several compositions to make a healthy white chili recipe:
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 ½ cups chopped onion
- 2 cups fat-free and less-sodium chicken broth
- 5 teaspoons green hot pepper sauce
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 ¼ pounds skinless and boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons stone-ground cornmeal
- 19 ounces cannellini beans or other white beans
- ½ cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- Lime wedges
To make white chili recipe, you just follow this steps:
- Heat oil in medium heat and add chopped onion and garlic to pan.
- Cook it for 5 minutes or until onion is tender and stir it
- Add broth, hot pepper sauce, salt, and chicken to pan, then bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for 15 minutes, then remove chicken from broth mixture.
- Add cornmeal and beans to broth mixture and stir it with a whisk, then simmer for 15 minutes.
- Mash about ¼ cup beans against side of pan and cut chicken into bite-sized pieces.
- Add chicken to pan and simmer for 5 minutes or until mixture thickens and stir it
- Top each serving with yogurt and sprinkle with green onions then serve itwith lime wedges is optional.
This recipe will be perfect if you serve it with spicy Jalapeno corn bread. This simply delicious meal is an instance of healthy chili recipe which is acceptable for daily consumption.[pm]